GRP Pipe and Fittings
GRP pipe and fittings are manufactured using three composite raw materials: glass fiber, sand and thermosetting resins. Through an advanced manufacturing process, GRP pipe offers the required pressure rating, structural strength, stiffness rating, and abrasion resistance.
• Suitable for water, wastewater and industrial applications
• Lightweight, corrosion resistant and simple to install
• Innovative full face EPDM coupling system
• 100+ year expected design life
• No sleeving, coatings or cathodic protection required