uPVC Pressure Pipes & Fittings
Un-Plasticized polyvinyl chloride (U-PVC) drainage Pipes & Fittings discharge inside the building structure. Un-Plasticized polyvinyl chloride (U-PVC) Fittings is used for non-pressure underground drainage and sewerage.
Danish International produces a range of UPVC pipes for above and below ground use made from virgin raw material. It has full range of fittings in solvent joint for all sizes. Danish International can provide a range of fittings.
• It can be joint with solvent cement.
• Tough, impact resistant.
• Different lengths available.
• Superior chemical and acid resistance.
• Outstanding mechanical properties of tensile strength.
• High quality of finish with smooth internal and external surface. • Provide low coefficient of flow friction. • Excellent resistance to chemicals found in domestic effluent. • Remain stable under elevated temperature. • Formulated to withstand weathering effect.
• Excellent Performance • Chemical and Corrosion Resistance • High Flow Capacity • Durability and Strength • Low Installation Costs
Following are the applications of PVC-U pipes and fittings • Soil and waste discharge pipework for the conveyance of domestic waste waters. • Ventilation pipe work. • Rainwater pipework within the building structure.